Plans are moving forward. Today I met with a group of men (elders) from different churches that have agreed to be my "Oversight Commission." They were most helpful and encouraging. It is great for my soul to meet with men that have a passion for the Kingdom moving forward. Most of these men have known me for quite a while.
- A year one budget was set (July 08-June 09).
- The men were encourage by the fund raising efforts so far and prayed for God to continue to work in that process.
- We set a goal to move to Steele Creek after school is out!
- There was prayer for my house to sell soon.
- I presented to the men a powerpoint (really Keynote - MAC guy don't you know!) presentation that I am using in my fund raising efforts.
- Reported that my prayer team has 78 members so far - if you are reading this would you like to join the team? You must pray and I will give you updates on a regular basis. Comment on this blog or send me an e-mail.
- The men prayed especially for Karen who will be transitioning to a new school in Charlotte for her senior year.
- The men gave wisdom about a baptism that need to be preformed next month.
1 Corinthians 15:56-58 NIV
56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the la
w. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.