Sunday, June 21, 2009

Preached the Gospel to myself and others today


I had the great privilege of preaching at a supporting sister Church, Harbor Church in Mooresville, NC today to a full congregation. I also had 3 of my children, Katie McKenzie, Karen, Rebekah and Lynn - a wonderful 100th celebration of Father's Day.

If you would like to either listen or watch the sermon here is the link. I preached this same sermon last week at Westminster Presbyterian in Albemarle. When I sent Bill Heard, the pastor of Harbor, a short list of sermons last Monday he picked this one. Maybe it was better with practice!

The Passage was Mark 5 - a great look at a human and heavenly Father!

2 comments:

Carl said...

We enjoyed having you and your family join us today at Harbor Church. Happy Fathers Day!

May the Lord richly bless your church plant and your family.

God Bless.
The Larsons

The Scotts said...

Pastor Ken, GREAT sermon!! Thanks for making it possible for me to listen to esp. via my ipod.