Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged by Upsidedown Bee with 4 Questions


1. What were you doing 10 years ago? 
Pastoring a storefront Church and mourning the death of my Mom.
2. Five Items on Your To Do List Today: 1. Sleep in while Lynn went to Augusta to the doctor. 2. Find a recipe for Black Beans and rice. 3. Cook it without burning it! 4. Read & research. 5. Fish with the family.
3. Snacks I enjoy: ritz crackers, dried mangos, jello (really!) & salted nuts - cashews are the best.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would not tell anyone because envy destroys relationships. I know this by experience. And I would not do anything differently.
5. Places you would live. Where God wants to use me.
6. Bloggers I am tagging. I will tag Elliott at Elliott's Journey, and Lynette at lollygagging with Lynette and one more - Tom at A Bridegrooms Robe

No comments: